Microsoft, the biggest tech giant in the world offers its customers a huge number of products to experience the best of technology. From Office to Surface, Windows OS to Xbox, every product from this American multinational technology company helps the users accomplish their day-to-day tasks without any hassle.
To purchase any Microsoft product, you need to create a Microsoft account. This account can be accessed by the one who created it. However, if you want to add further members so that they can also view the Microsoft Office setup subscriptions or other products’ subscriptions you have purchased then this can be simply done by adding members to your Microsoft family.
Like the other processes, adding a family member also requires a user to follow a series of steps. These steps are as follows:
- Visit account.microsoft.com/family
- Sign in to your Microsoft account by providing the registered email ID and password
- Hit Add a family member
- Choose Child or Adult
- Enter the email address or mobile number for the member you want to add to the Microsoft account
- If the member you are going to add is a child with no email ID then you have to create the one for him/her
- Hit send Invite
- Now, the newly added member will have to accept your invitation from the email ID provided or the text message received on their mentioned mobile number
- If they don’t, visit account.microsoft.com/family and choose Accept now in front of their email addresses
- Until the request is accepted, you can see it as a Pending member under the Notification section
- And, if you chose Accept now and then re-login to your account to finish the settings
- It’s done!
While performing these steps or using any other product from office.com/setup, if you experience an error, then contact Office customer service team.