Microsoft office Setup 2011 For MAC – Download and Install
Microsoft Office 2011 is one of the Office Productivity Suites especially developed for the Office users having the devices with Mac OS X. the tech giant, Microsoft has been working since years for offering the improved versions of its Office Productivity Suites. The Office 2011 for Mac devices have various in-built features like robust enterprise support, greater feature resemblance with Windows editions, supports online collaboration tools (like OneDrive and Office Web applications), and many more.
For enjoying the features and productivity suite offered by Office Setup 2011, the users need to purchase and download to their Mac devices either using the online or the offline method. Once the Office Setup 2011 gets successfully downloaded to the device, the users need to follow the steps of Office Install and Office Activate using the valid Office Product Key. Here, we have provided the simplest procedure to download, install and activate the Office Setup 2011 for Mac devices. (Important Note: The steps may vary as per the version of the Office Setup and the Operating system being installed to the device. Call the Office Customer Support toll-free number for resolving the issues faced while performing the steps given below.
How to get the Microsoft Office 2011 on Mac Devices?
By following the stepwise procedure detailed below, the users could easily get the Office Setup 2011 on their Mac devices:
- First and foremost, access the official website of Microsoft Office through Office.com/Setup.
- Here, log in to the existing Office account by entering the email address and password within the corresponding fields.
- And then, tap the “Sign in” button.
- Else, click the “Create an Account” button, if the Office account does not exists.
- Once the users successfully log in to their Office account, enter the 25-character Office 2011 Product key (purchased using either online or offline method).
- After this, click the “Download Now” button.
- Thus, the Office 2011 for Mac devices will be sent to the users’ email address in the form of email.
- Tap that link and then, tap the “Download” button.
- On completion of Office Setup download, select the setup file by double clicking on it.
- And then, click the “Next” button on the first as well as on the second page, when prompted.
- After this, enter the Office 2011 product key and hit the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, go through the End-User License Agreement by Microsoft and then, click the “I Agree” button to accept these terms & conditions.
- Thus, the Office 2011 install will get initialized on the Mac device. Wait till the Office Setup 2011 gets successfully installed to the device.
Once the process of Office 2011 install gets completed, a message box will be prompted on the display, showing the message as written below:
“The installation was successful”
After this, the users need to activate the Office Setup 2011 by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, launch the “Get Started Wizard” of the Office Setup 2011 on the device.
- Else, the users may launch any of the Office Setup 2011 application and tap the “Activate Now” button.
- After this, enter the purchased Office Product key within the Activate Office Wizard.
- And then, click the “Activate” button.