Norton utilities help computer and phones to repair broken programs and improve the device’s performance. Widely known for its performance, Norton nu16 majorly works for monitoring, configuring, optimizing and maintaining a computer. The most recent Norton Utilities version is Norton nu6, which is accessible on Windows XP/Vista/7/8. To install the utility software, search for norton.com/nu16 and the file will auto-download.
Nevertheless, the software sometimes causes error leaving users clueless how to fix them. But if you are encountering any common Norton error, then you are at the right place. Here, you find easy manual instructions on how to get rid of Norton errors whether you use Norton nu16 or any other product. Mentioned below are some common Norton errors and their solution:
Error: How to fix Norton error code ‘8504,104’?
- Go to the official Norton website – norton.com/setup
- Login to your registered Norton account
- From the home page, search for ‘Norton Remove and Reinstall tool’ or simply go to Norton.com/nu16, this will auto download the file
- Open the NRnR file and install the tool
- Run the tool by clicking ‘Advanced options’> Remove only> Remove
- This step will remove and reinstall Norton setup automatically
- Click ‘Restart now’ and complete the process
- Remove any existing non-Symantec antivirus software
- Perform a Video graphics driver update of your computer
- For a manual process on how to update Video graphics driver, get in touch with the official Norton customer support or request your query at Norton setup page
Error: How to fix Norton Error: “3038,104”?
- Log in to your Norton account associated with norton setup
- From My Norton Window, open Device security
- Double-click the ‘Security’ option and run LiveUpdate
- If performing LiveUpdate does not work then proceed with the next step
- Download and run Norton Remove and Reinstall tool or use norton nu16
- Restart your computer once done
Error: Norton product encountered a problem/ internet browser crashes
- Launch Norton nu16 or any Norton software you have on the main screen
- From ‘My Norton’, click ‘Device security’ and then click ‘Open’
- As the main security window opens, click ‘Help’> Get support
- Run the Norton Autofix window instructions and perform
Error: Norton won’t open- how to fix it?
- Close all the running programs on your computer
- Restart your computer and check if Norton is working properly or not. If not, then proceed with the next step
- Download and run Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
- Restart your PC
- Go to www.norton.com/setup and check for any available updated and install it
If the problem persists, make sure you have a licensed product. In case not, then go to your Norton account on Norton.com/setup and buy a plan. Redeem the code and enter your Norton setup product key on the home page of your account. If this does not help, get in touch with the official Norton setup support team for instant help.
How does the official support team help you get rid of Norton errors?
As you connect with the expert Norton team, you only need to share some product related details. This will help them to diagnose the problem and share the right instructions instantly. You will get complete help until the issue is resolved.
Depending on your ease, you can choose to take help from the experts. It can be via call, chat, or email. Regardless of the mode of approach, you will always get an instant response from the other end.