With Microsoft office setup installed in your computers, you can do your assignments, make reports, and manage your data and much more in a productive way. Both students and business professionals rely on office setup in order to represent their data more effectively. There are many applications offered by Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office 365 University is an application under Microsoft office, which has recently become a star for students.
This is one of the applications by Microsoft Office, which enables the students to run office setup on two Windows PCs, Macs, tablets and on two smartphones. You can access the Microsoft Office 365 University from office.com/setup.
Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions come in a variety of products, but the Microsoft Office 365 University is specifically set for students. The office setup for Office 365 University includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One-drive, and Skype. You are well versed with Excel and PowerPoint applications already, but some of you may be less familiar to One drive and Skype applications.
What is One Drive?
One Drive helps you to synchronize your files and documents from your device o the cloud storage. When you access your Microsoft Office 365 University from office.com/setup, you have to provide the University name so that the University Subscription allows you for 1TB of free data storage.
What is Skype?
Skype is Microsoft’s messaging and voice over IP phone software, which allows you to message do the video calling or attend a virtual meeting. For students this the best-suggested product offered by Microsoft office setup.
You can install these programs on up to 5 devices or can access the web applications from any device. You can access all your data from anywhere you want, however you want.
Some key features of Microsoft Office 365 University are mentioned below-
- You can save your time- It is made for both the teachers and students along with powerful tools. Moreover, you can access your data anytime anywhere in order to save your precious time.
- Organize in one place- You can capture and organize all your class materials in One Note, which is your digital notebook.
- Engage in new ways- You can create interactive lessons and involve students to do discussions in a productive manner.
- Individualize learning- Bring students together in a collaborative space and giving them individual support in their private notebooks within Class Notebook.
- Collaborate without boundaries: You can create, share and even collaborate real-time with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.