Few customers are still not ready with cloud and for them, MS Office 2019 is in a row to occupy this place with its latest version of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Outlook, Visio, Access, and Publisher. Taking the help of Office 2019 you can create presentations, reports, and data models with tools and capabilities like new chart types in Excel, PowerPoint Morph, and improved inking across apps.
Along with this, it simplifies your work. You can easily manage your time, contacts, and email with features like travel and delivery summary in Outlook, Focused Inbox, and focus Mode in Word. Microsoft helps you work more efficiently so that you can be more productive at your work. Each of the Microsoft components is user-friendly and includes easy-to-access files.
What is MS Office setup?
It can be simply defined as a pack of office-affiliated applications, uniquely created and designed to serve a specific purpose. The ability to use MS Office software is one of the primary skills required of staff who work in the office. The Office includes features that enable the exact collaboration set-ups and features which are designed to serve you by making your files and documents safe and secure.
Several applications developed by this organization are not needed by each user. Keeping this in mind, Microsoft has grouped these applications in collections referred to as suites. These suites include various applications depending on the need of users. If you want to take benefit of these features you can easily set up MS Office on your device.
How to install office setup via www.office.com/setup?
Being a stellar product, there is an office product for Windows users as well as for Mac OS users. For this purpose, you need to purchase an office subscription. The subscription can be done on Microsoft page www.office.com/setup. To download and install it on your PC:
- Log in to your account from the office page. This should open a page containing the details of your product and subscription.
- Click the install button that has appeared below your subscription title.
- Now click install again to begin the downloading process.
- After this, open your PC’s default download location to access the Office setup.
- Click on your setup and follow the installation wizard’s instructions carefully.
- Open the activated menu of Office.
- Click activate product on the help menu.
- Follow the activation window and you are done.
How to do Office setup for other devices?
Office for devices like Mac provides multiple features uniquely-tailored for different devices. These features include Touch Bar Support, Continuity Camera, and Dark Camera, etc.
- Visit your device’s app store.
- Search for MS Office.
- Download the application.
- Install it on your device.
How to sync your MS Office account with mobiles/tablets?
Keep your devices in complete sync with MS Office. The subscription lets you install Office on up to 5 different devices including PC, desktops, laptops, and mobiles. This means you can have the same account on several devices and sync Office automatically.
To enable the device sync
- Click the Start
- Click the Settings
- Click Sign in with Microsoft account.
- Enter your account information.
- Click Sync your settings.
- Turn on the switch next to Sync
Facing issue with office.com/setup :
There could be a few reasons for the occurrence of errors while installing the Office setup.
- Installation of the wrong version of Office.
- Installation of corrupted setup files.
- Previously installed setup not removed.
You can very easily fix this issue by following these simple steps:
- Always download fresh setup files of MS Office.
- Do not forget to uninstall the previous version of the setup before installing the new one.
- Try to install office in a clean boot for a better experience.
If the problem is still not resolved you can follow the further steps to clean the boot:
- Press the windows key + R.
- Type MS configuration.
- System configuration pop up is open.
- Go to STARTUP.
- Uncheck both check buttons.
- Click Apply to restart PC.
After rebooting you are in the Clean Boot Mode and you can now install your office.